Three Reasons to Trade Your Car at Zeigler Nissan of Gurnee
You may be ready to invest in a new Nissan SUV—but first, you have to decide what to do with your current vehicle. While some choose to sell their own cars, there are plenty of benefits to letting Zeigler Nissan of Gurnee do the work for you.
Here are three reasons why you should trade-in your car at our dealership near Lindenhurst, IL.
1. Don’t Waste Time Selling it Yourself
Oftentimes, drivers do not realize how much work they’re undertaking when they try to sell their car on their own. The list is lengthy, but some of the steps involved in the selling process include:
- Cleaning out the car and making it presentable
- Tracking down service records and history
- Taking flattering photos of the interior and exterior
- Creating and posting a detailed listing
- Fielding messages and offers from potential buyers
- Setting up viewings and test drives
- Negotiating price and payment
- Transferring title and other paperwork
With a Nissan trade-in, though, it’s as simple as bringing your car in for a brief inspection and signing off on the swap. If it sounds easier, that’s because it is!
2. Save on Financing
Another reason to bring your car in for a trade is the financial savings. If you’re planning on getting Nissan financing for your new car, the trade-in value takes a large chunk off of the loan amount, which means less interest paid overall.
3. Less Sales Tax
One of the lesser-known ways to save with a vehicle trade-in is through taxes. While customers are expected to pay pricey sales taxes on new cars, this does not apply to the trade-in amount you’ve agreed upon, which can significantly lessen the overall taxes.
If you’re ready to see just how easy it is to trade in your car for a new Nissan SUV, call or visit Zeigler Nissan of Gurnee today to learn more.